Sooji Ka Halwa
It's my childhood favourite sweet dish, easy to cook. Fast in timming. And my mom makes for me when ever im in bad mood.Read More
- 1 - cup rava aka sooji
- 1 cup ghee
- 2 cup milk
- Sugar as required
- Chooped cashew
- Chopped Almonds
- Few raisins
- Cardamon powder and nutmeg powder
- Take one pan and put 1 cup ghee in it and let it get proper melt.
- Add 1 cup rava aka sooji and stir it well till it's get light browCook it on low flame.
- Now add chopped cashew, nuts and raisins and mix it well.
- Now add 2 cup milk slowly and stir it continue until there is no lums remains.
- Now add sugar as per your requirement.
- Now stir it until it gets thick.
- Now spread cardamon powder and Nutmeg powder.