Sooji Ka Halwa By Subir Oza
Sooji Ka Halwa
It's my childhood favourite sweet dish, easy to cook. Fast in timming. And my mom makes for me when ever im in bad mood.Read More
- 1 - cup rava aka sooji
- 1 cup ghee
- 2 cup milk
- Sugar as required
- Chooped cashew
- Chopped Almonds
- Few raisins
- Cardamon powder and nutmeg powder
- Take one pan and put 1 cup ghee in it and let it get proper melt.
- Add 1 cup rava aka sooji and stir it well till it's get light browCook it on low flame.
- Now add chopped cashew, nuts and raisins and mix it well.
- Now add 2 cup milk slowly and stir it continue until there is no lums remains.
- Now add sugar as per your requirement.
- Now stir it until it gets thick.
- Now spread cardamon powder and Nutmeg powder.