Sone ka Halwa
This warm, sweet Rajasthani halwa made using almonds, walnuts and sprinkled with edible gold dust and crushed almonds will remind you of your grandmother’s cooking. Treat yourself with this lovely recipe.Read More
- 200 gm almonds
- 200 gm walnuts
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 50 gm khoya
- edible gold dust
- Procedure to make Sone ka Halwa: In a bowl add crushed almonds, walnuts.
- Add milk and soak it for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In a mixer jar add the mixture and grind it.
- Add the paste in a bowl.
- In a heated pan add ghee, paste and stir it until it turns light brown.
- Add sugar and let it melt.
- Add khoya and mix it well.
- Add edible gold dust powder and mix it well.
- For garnishing add crushed almonds, gold dust powder and Sone ka Halwa is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.