Sol Kadi! More like a "Soul" Kadi😋 By Dhara S
Sol Kadi! More like a "Soul" Kadi😋
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 1
They say, Old is Gold! I say "Pink & Cold"! Amidst the new trend of following the western culture including food, I prefer bringing back our Nanni maa's recipes. It's a nostalgic reminder that Sol Kadi in summers are refreshing and satisfying. Nothing can beat that.Read More
- 15-20 Kokums.
- 300ml coconut milk or 250gms grated coconut.
- 2 -3 Garlic cloves.
- 2 Green Chillies.
- 1 tbsp Sugar/Jaggery.
- Salt to taste.
- Coriander or Mint leaves to garnish.
- Soak the Kokum for 30mins in warm water.
- Meanwhile, grate and grind the coconut along with garlic, green chillies, salt, sugar/jaggery and enough water.
- Repeat this process only with coconut & water for 3-4 times.
- Fill a jar with the extracted coconut milk and add the Kokum water discarding the Kokum peels.
- Check for taste and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with Coriander or Mint leaves.
- Serve chilled before or after meals or anytime you feel like.