Soil & Grain Stew By Gautam Mehrishi
Soil & Grain Stew
True to its name this nourishing spiced stew contains ingredients like tofu and quinoa.Read More
- 1 beetroot
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 spring onions
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 cup boiled quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 block silken tofu
- ½ cup quinoa grains
- 1 tbsp red chilli flaks
- ½ cup corn flour with water
- micro greens
- For Stew: Place cooking pot over burning coal and heat, pour olive oil, Add spring onions, chopped garlic, turmeric powder, cumin powder and mix well.
- Add boiled quinoa, add diced beetroot and sweet potato, soya sauce and mix.
- In a bowl add silken tofu slices and water.
- Toast quinoa grains in a pan and red chilli flakes.
- Add corn flour with water in stew.
- Remove stew pot from pit, coat tofu slices in roasted quinoa.
- Serve Stew alongside tofu and Micro greens.
Explore our Popular Stories.