Smoked Prawn Sandwhich By Sonal kamble
Smoked Prawn Sandwhich
Prawns are smoked and coated with tandoori sauce.Read More
- 2cups, Tandoori sauce (any bran
- 200 gms, Prawns , medium size
- Bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 staple spoon, Rice flour
- Bread slices
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 onions
- Cabbage leaves
- Coal and 1teaspoon oil for smoke
- Crack 2 eggs, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper each.
- Take one prawn at a time, dip it in rice flour first, then in eggs and finally in breadcrumbNicely coat all the prawns.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Deep fry the prawns and keep it aside.
- Take 2cups of tandoori sauce and mix all the fried prawns with the saucNicely coat the prawns.
- Heat the coal and place it in the middle of the prawn mixture in a steel bowl.
- Pour oil on the coal and let the prawns smoke for 8-10mins.
- Butter the bread and toast.
- Now place prawns over the bread, followed by onion rings, tomato rings, tandoori sauce, pinch of salt and cabbage leaves.
- Cut it into half and it's ready to serve.