Smiling Santa Cakes By Meenakshi Kapur
Smiling Santa Cakes
Christmas is a time to celebrate and every one looks forward to Santa Claus to bring them gifts so i made smiling Santa cakes that makes Christmas celebration more merrier and joyfulRead More
- 2 cup maida
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk (as required)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup powered sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry
- few choco chips
- 2 cashew nuts for garnishing
- 3/4 cup white chocolate
- Seive maida, baking powder and baking soda in bowl.
- Mix butter and milk in another bowl.
- Add vanilla essence and blend again.
- Add maida mixture, milk and blend again to mix.
- Grease cake container with butter.
- Pour cake mixture in container and cook it in pressure cooker for 30-35 minutes without whistle.
- After 30-35 minutes, pass toothpick if it comes out clean then cake is ready.
- Cool it at room temperature.
- For decorations, cut cake from top to make it even.
- Cut 2 roundels with the help of cutter or katori.
- Roast cashewnuts for about 1 minute and add little milk and then make a smooth paste.
- Mix half of powered sugar in cashew nut paste and keep aside.
- Chop strawberries and add rest of sugar in pan.
- Add strawberries and let them cook.
- Keep on stiring and cook till 10 minutes until they get tender.
- Then blend them in smooth paste.
- Again pour strawberry mixture in pan.
- Wait till it thickens then turn off flame.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Cut long strip of white chocolate and place it in middle of both cakes.
- On half of cake,spread cashewnut paste evenly.
- On other half, spread strawberry thick paste.
- Keep it in fridge for about 5-10 minutes so it gets set.
- Place two choco chips on each of the cake as eyes of Santa.
- Dip one cashew nut in strawberry paste and place it on cake as smile.
- Grate some of white chocolate and stick at the bottom of cake as beard of Santa.
- Smiling Santa Cakes is ready.