Skillet Baked Eggs By Maria Goretti
Skillet Baked Eggs
Maria Goretti shares her granny's favourite recipe of Skillet Baked Eggs in this episode of I Want to Bake Free. This cheesy egg dish will soon become your favourite too!Read More
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 chopped green capsicum
- 5-6 chopped garlic pods
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 100 gm grated cheese
- black pepper powder
- 2 tsp chopped spring onions
- Into the skillet smear butter.
- Add finely chopped onions, chopped yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper and green capsicum.
- Add chopped garlic, eggs, fresh cream, grated cheese, black pepper powder and salt.
- Add chopped spring onions and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 5 - 7 minutes.
- To garnish add chilli flakes and Skillet baked eggs is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.