This Christmas sweet is made with pistachio paste, cocoa, coffee and cinnamon powder.Read More
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Pictachio paste
- ½ cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Coffee powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- 4 to 5 Lollo Rosso Lettuce
- Date puree
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, castor sugar, butter milk and knead dough.
- Roll out the dough, apply Pictachio paste, sprinkle bread crumbs, coffee powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon powder, all purpose flour.
- Roll it over the bread dough.
- Trim the sides, fold the dough into half and stick.
- Cut the bread into thick strips skew them on skewers.
- Place the skewers over a grilling rack.
- Spray soe olive oil and grill.
- Serve with rosso lettuce, date puree, pictachio paste.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.