Sizzling Tawa Chicken By Soniya Vayuvegla
Sizzling Tawa Chicken
I first made this recipe when my husband was on chicken diet and ate only chicken for dinner. As he ate only boiled chicken I was very much bored eating the same. Hence, I tried this quick and easy recipe with very less ingredients which turned out delicious.Read More
- 250 gms Chicken
- 2 chopped Tomatoes
- 1 chopped Onion
- 3 tbsp butter & few drops oil
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 3 green chillies
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl take 250 gms Chicken and add turmeric powder, salt, pepper powder, lime juice & ginger garlic pastMarinate it for 15-20 mins.
- Heat a tawa add butter alongwith few drops of oil add slit green chillies and finely chopped onion.
- Once the onion turns pink, add finely chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder and garam masala mix it well and cover and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- When the tomatoes and cooked well add marinated chicken and coat it well with the masaa cook the chicken on high flame for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes cover and cook the chicken on low flame for 10 minutes let the chicken cook in its own juices.
- Once cooked garnish it with coriander leaves you can also add few spoons of butter over it to get the sizzling sound.