Sizzling Rice Remix
Take that leftover Pulav to a whole new level of deliciousness with a little twist and be assured of winning loads of accolades. Served with grilled fruits and Vegetable Satay Sticks, this Pulav Sizzler is a must try.Read More
- For Sizzling Rice Remix
- Leftover Veg Pulao
- 2 - 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Nutmeg powder
- 3 - 4 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Oil for frying
- 2 - 7 tbsp butter
- 3 slices pineapple
- 1 cabbage satay sticks
- In a bowl, add leftover veg pulao, all-purpose flour, garam masala, a pinch of nutmeg powder and mix it well. Add grated mozzarella cheese and mix it again. Give it a small circular shape.
- Chop the kiwi, cottage cheese and onions. Heat the grilling pan. To the satay stick, add onion, cottage cheese, kiwi, cherry tomatoes. Repeat the same with other satay sticks.
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, water and mix it. Dip the cutlet in the mixture and deep fry it in the oil. Grease the grilling pan with butter. Add the satay sticks and fry it. Grill the slices of pineapple too.
- Grease another pan with the butter. Add cabbage and let it grill. Add grilled pineapple, satay sticks, cutlets and let it warm.
- In a heated pan, add oil chopped ginger and stir it. Add soya sauce, barbeque sauce, tomato sauce, black pepper powder and mix it. Add garam masala, vinegar, water and stir it.
- In another bowl, add corn flour, water and mix it. Add the mixture in the sauce and stir it.
- Drizzle the sauce over the cutlet and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.