Sizzling Pomegranate Passion By LF Team
Sizzling Pomegranate Passion
Are you planning a romantic dinner? Here’s a simple yet delicious recipe for you. Salmon cooked to perfection with the punch of pomegranates will light up your mood and make it a feast of love.Read More
- 1 salmon fillet
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 fresh thyme stems
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Marinate a salmon fillet with salt, pepper, nutmeg powder, onion powder, garlic, fresh thyme and olive oil.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and pan-fry the fish from both sides. Baste the fish with pomegranate molasses and transfer the fish to a serving plate.
- Place some mashed potatoes on the plate and garnish the dish with pomegranate seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.