Sitaphal Payasam By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Sitaphal Payasam, a milk-based dessert made with custard apple. This Sitaphal Payasam is creamy and delicious. Try this recipe at home.Read More
- 1/2 tbsp desi ghee
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup sliced coconut
- 1-litre milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup custard apple puree
- For garnish
- sliced coconut
- mint leaves
- In a pan, add desi ghee, cashew nuts and roast it until it turns golden.
- Remove the cashews in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add sliced coconut and toast it.
- Remove it in the bowl.
- In the same pan, add milk and cook it until it turns thick.
- Add coconut sugar and stir it.
- Add grated coconut and mix it.
- Switch the gas off.
- Add the mixture in a bowl and let it cool.
- Add custard apple puree and mix it.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for 20 - 20 minutes.
- Serve the Kheer in a bowl.
- Garnish with cashew nuts & sliced coconut and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.