Singodi By Ranveer Brar
Singodi is a popular sweet from the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. Made with few ingredients, this recipe is easy to make. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe. Sit back and enjoy.Read More
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup khoya
- ½ cup coconut
- cCoconut powder
- betel leaves
- Heat sugar with little water and stir till sugar is melted.
- Add khoya ans stir for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add fresh grated coconut and mix.
- Spread on a plate to cool.
- Roll betel leaves in conical shape and spoon the mixture in the leaves.
- Garnish with desiccated cocnut and chopped Pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.