Single pan chicken, mushroom and brocolli stir fry By S. Santosh
Single pan chicken, mushroom and brocolli stir fry
Mostly greens and veggies and the cubic chunks of chicken breasts make it juicy and chewy. The best part of this recipe is that its prepared with little or no oil and that makes it a summer delight.Read More
- Chicken and brocolli stir fry ingredient
- Chicken breasts cut into cubes (250g
- Ball mushrooms cut into slices (5 to 6 piece
- Brocolli cut into florets (2 cup
- One yellow onion and 1tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or any refined oi
- Stir fry sauce ingredient
- Chicken broth (2cu
- 2 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of of brown sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp of corn starch
- 2tsp of fresh grated garlic
- 2tsp of fresh grated ginger
- 2tsp of black pepper
- In an non stick pan, add a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and stir fry the chicken cubes and season it with salt and black pepper as per your taste and stir fry it until it is almost cookeDo not overcook (and then keep them asid.
- In the same pan throw in the grated garlic, onion and ginger and fry it and add mushrooms brocolli, baby corn, sweet corn and few slices of carroStir fry for sometimAdd salt as per your tast.
- Meanwhile, along with the chicken broth add the corn starch, soy sauce, brown sugar and salt according to your taste.Mix it well so that there are no lumps in it.(Keep it asid.
- Add the fried chicken along with veggies and stir fry for 2 minutes and now add the chicken broth mixture that is being prepared . Stir fry for sometime altogether and you can garnish it with spring onions and coriandeSesame seeds too makes it a great finisServe it hot.Cheers!!!! .