Singhare ka Halwa By Pankaj Bhadouria
Singhare ka Halwa
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for a sweet delicacy, Singhare ka Halwa, which can be consumed during fasts or vrats. This delicious halwa will surely satisfy your craving for sweets.Read More
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- 1/2 cup water chestnut flour
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds & cashew nuts
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- In a pan, add water, brown sugar and let it boil.
- In another heated pan, add desi ghee, water chestnut flour and roast it. Add chopped almonds, cashew nuts and mix it well.
- Add sugar syrup and mix it. Flourish with cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Garnish with fried nuts and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.