Singhare Ka Halwa
You may have tried lauki ka halwa, gajar halwa or sooji ka halwa, but have you tried Singhar Ka Halwa? Chef Gautam Mehrishi shares the detailed recipe for this rich, aromatic and flavourful halwa.Read More
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 cup lotus seeds
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 3 - 4 tsp chopped almonds
- 3 - 4 tsp sugar
- 3 - 4 tsp water chestnut flour
- chopped almonds
- roasted lotus seeds
- Boil milk in a pan and add nutmeg powder and chopped almonds.
- Stir well and add sugar too and mix well.
- Add water chestnut flour and stir to make a thick halwa paste.
- Set aside for it to cool.
- In a different pan, put clarified butter and add lotus seeds.
- Roast for some time.
- Spoon out the halwa and serve, garnishing it with chopped almonds and roasted lotus seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.