Singhal By Ajay Chopra
A moderately sweet Kumaoni dessert made with few ingredients.Read More
- 5 tbsp semolina
- 30 gms curd
- 20 gm sugar
- 20 ml buttermilk
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 10 gm ghee
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- ghee for frying
- In bowl mix semolina, curd, sugar and butter milk and keep it to rest for 1 hour for ferment.
- In fermented batter put milk ripe banana ghee.
- Green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Fill the batter in a piping bag.
- Pipe batter in circular shapes in hot ghee.
- Cook till outer layer is golden brown in colour.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on singhal and ready to eat.
Explore our Popular Stories.