Singapore Style Noodles By Gautam Mehrishi
Singapore Style Noodles
Chef Gautam Mehrishi gives a healthy twist to noodles by adding Tofu and Broccoli. This Singapore style noodle is a must to try filled with the richness of various vegetables.Read More
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2 spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 julienned radish
- ½ cup green peas
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp madras curry powder
- water as required
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 150 tofu
- 1 cup boiled rice noodles
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Finely chop onions.
- In a heated pan add olive oil and black peppercorns.
- Chop red bell peppers, carrots and spring onion.
- In the pan add chopped celery, garlic, ginger, onions, onion greens, carrots and capsicum.
- Add julienned radish, green peas and toss it.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and mix it well.
- In a bowl add red chilli sauce, dark soy sauce and mix it.
- In another bowl add curry powder, water, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix it.
- To the vegetables add the paste.
- Add chilli and soy sauce mixture and let it cook.
- In a pan add olive oil and let it heat.
- Chop the tofu, add corn flour, salt and mix it.
- Fry the tofu in the heated oil.
- To the vegetables add boiled rice noodles.
- Chop broccoli florets, add corn flour, salt and mix it.
- Fry the broccoli in the heated oil. Add the noodles on a plate.
- Add broccoli and tofu on the plate.
- For garnish add spring onions, black pepper powder, curry powder.
- Singapore Style Noodles are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.