Sindora Sindori is a type of Gujiya that is large in size and made in different shapes. This sweet is generally prepared during weddings in Bundelkhand. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the authentic recipe for this delicacy.Read More
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1tsp sugar
- water and Salt
- For stuffing
- 1tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup chironji
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup khoya
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup gari burada
- oil for frying
- For preparing Dough, add maida in a bowl.
- Add salt, sugar and mix it.
- Add water and prepare a dough.
- For Stuffing, add ghee in a heated pan.
- Add raisins, chironji and toast it.
- Add the toasted raisins and chironji in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add Khoya, sugar and let it cook until the sugar melts.
- Add gari burada and mix it well.
- Let the mixture cool down once the Khoya is cooked.
- Add fried dry fruits and mix it well.
- Roll out the dough.
- Stuff it with the Khoya mixture and seal it from the sides.
- Deep fry it in the oil until it turns crispy.
- Garnish the Sindora - Sindori with chironji and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.