Sindhi Tomato Kadhi
Sindhi Tomato Curry or Sindhi Kadhi is one of the most popular dishes in Sindhi cuisine. This dish, along with other delicacies, is sent in Tiffin to the girl's house to introduce her to her in-law's food habits before she gets married and enters her in-laws' house.Read More
- 100 gm Drumsticks, Munga and seam patra
- 100 gm cluster beans, gawar falli and okra
- 100 gm tindli and apple gourd
- 1 potato
- For tadka
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 3 tbsp gram flour
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 green chillies
- curry leaves
- 2 tbsp tamarind juice
- For frying vegetables
- 1 cup cauliflower
- lady's finger
- For preparing Tadka, add oil in a heated pan.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, gram flour and let it cook.
- Switch off the gas stove and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, water and mix it.
- Add tomato puree and mix it.
- Add chopped vegetables, potatoes and let it boil.
- Add water, salt as per taste, green chillies, curry leaves, tamarind juice and mix it.
- Deep fry the cauliflower and okra in the oil and add it to the curry and mix well.
- Serve the Sindhi Tomato Curry with rice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.