Sindhi Curry By Sakshi Udhwani
Sindhj curry is a tangy and spicy accompaniment that tastes marvelous with steamed rice.Read More
- 4 tablespoons gram flour
- 1 Drumstick
- 8-10 Lady Fingers
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 10-12 cluster beans
- 2 medium grated Tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon tamarind pulp
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep non stick paCut drumstick into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cut potatoes into big cubeAdd Asafoetida, mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves to the pan and saute till fragrant.
- Add gram flour and mix and sautAdd 1 1/2 cups water and mix till smooth.
- Add another 1 1/2 cups water and miHeat 2 tbsp oil in a shallow nonstick paAdd Lady's finger and cluster beans and saute.
- Add tomatoes to the gram flour mixture and mix welAdd turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add drumsticks and potatoes and let them cooAdd ginger, Lady's finger and cluster beans and mix well.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add tamarind pulp and mix welCook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.