Sindhful Mutton By Sunil Golani
A very quintessential and a classic Sindhi preparation of mutton (goat) chopsRead More
- Mutton (goa500 gm preferably, rib chops
- Onions - 4
- Tomatoes - 2
- cloves 2
- cardamom - 2
- Cinnamon - little
- bay leaf -1
- Green chillies - 2
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 table spoons
- Curd - 1 cup
- Red chilli powder 2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder 2 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder 1 tablespoon
- Everest Mutton Masala 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4-6 tablespoons
- Finely chopped Coriander (for garnishing)
- Make onion paste from the 4 Onions.
- Make tomato puree from the 2 tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a deep vessel. Put all the whole spices - cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf and saute for 2-3 min. Slit and add the green chillies and the ginger garlic paste and saute for 5 min. Then add the onion paste and roast (bhuntill it becomes brown. Then add the mutton and continue to roast (bhunfor another 10 min. Then add the tomato puree again roast cook (bhunfor another 5-7 min. Then add all the spices - red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, mutton masala, salt and cook (bhuntill it leaves oil. Now add the curd and mix well for 2-3 min.
- Transfer the contents from the vessel in to a cooker and allow it cook on high flame until 4 whistles. After that turn the flame to simmer and allow it to slow cook for 15- 20 minutes. Your Sindhful mutton is ready. From the cooker transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
- Serve the Sindhful mutton with some Laccha parathas.