Simple Citrus Salad By Rishim Sachdeva
Simple Citrus Salad
Citrus fruits contain flavonoids that are known for their anti-inflammatory capabilities that protect the brain from diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Chef Rishim Sachdeva combines some yummy citrus fruits to make a fresh salad that can be your perfect lunch on a busy day.Read More
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 pomelo
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped blue ginger
- Sea salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 oak lettuce leaves
- 2 green oak leaves
- 2 wood sorrel leaves
- In a heated pan, add coriander seeds, fennel seeds and dry roast it.
- Crush the coriander and fennel seeds along with chilli flakes.
- Add chopped blue ginger, sea salt as per taste and crush it.
- Add sherry vinegar, pumpkin seeds and crush it.
- Cut the grapefruit, pomelo and orange into thin slices.
- Soak the oak lettuce leaves, green oak leaves in the paste and plate it.
- Add wood sorrel leaves, dressing, fruits and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.