simple chicken roast By Sneha Shetye Sawant
simple chicken roast
the simplest and easiest of chicken recipesRead More
- Chicken 1kg
- Few Curry leaves (actually as per your taste, I use a lot)
- Chilly powder as per your spice level
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Garam masala ( or as per your taste, usually lesser than red chilly powder)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper powder (add same quantity as the garam masala)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying ( 2tsp)
- Marinate chicken with all the above ingredients except oil and curry leaves. Keep aside for 1hour ( the longer the better).
- In a pan heat oil, fry the curry leaves.
- After you see the curry leaves crackling, add the marinated chicken.
- Roast the chicken for 2-3 mins in oil. Add 1/2- 1cup water, mix and cover the pan.
- Check in between .
- taste and adjust spice and salt as per taste.
- when you see the pieces cut in two pieces, its ready to serve. :).