Need a simple and quick dinner recipe? Try Chef Ranveer Brar’s recipe of Silpancho, a traditional meat dish from Bolivia. The mildly spiced thin and pounded fried lamb served with a fried egg, fried fries and fried bananas makes for an amazingly tasty and filling meal.Read More
- 200 gm lamb
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- crushed black pepper
- 150 gm bread crumbs
- olive oil
- 1 raw banana
- 200 gm french fries
- 1 egg
- Beat the lamb piece. To the beaten egg, add salt as per taste, garlic powder, onion powder and mix it well.
- Add crushed black pepper.
- Dip the meat in the egg wash.
- Coat it in the bread crumb. Heat oil in the pan and fry the meat.
- Slice a raw banana. Fry it in the oil.
- Deep fry the french fries.
- In a heated pan, add oil, egg and let it cook.
- Serve the cutlet with fries, rice, egg, crushed black pepper, olives, salsa.
Explore our Popular Stories.