Sike Hue Phalo Ki Chaat
After having a variety of chaats, now try making the Sike Hue Phalo Ki Chaat made of fruits ranging from apples to pineapples as shown by Chef Gautam Mehrishi. A chaat with a healthy twist.Read More
- For sike hue phalo ki chaat
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp ginger - garlic paste
- chopped coriander leaves
- chopped mint leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 2 pineapple slices
- For chutney
- soya chunks
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp tamarind pulp
- 4 tsp coriander and mint puree
- Procedure to make Sike hue phalo ki chaat: In a bowl add yoghurt, salt, cumin seeds, Kashmiri red chilli powder, chaat powder, ginger - garlic paste.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix it well.
- Add oil and mix it.
- Chop the apples, pineapples, pears add them in the marination and mix it well.
- On satay stick add the fruits and let it marinate.
- On sigdi cook the marinated fruits.
- Toast soya chunks on a gas stove and crush it using a rolling pin.
- In a bowl add the crushed soya chunks, chilli flakes, chaat masala, tamarind pulp, coriander & mint puree, water and mix it well.
- Add chutney on a plate, place the roasted fruits on a plate.
- Add fresh coriander leaves, chaat masala.
- To add a smoky flavour add coal sprinkle chat masala on it and Sike hue phalo ki chaat is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.