This spicy tandoori lamb has been named after Shahenshah Sikandar.Read More
- 4 Egg Plant
- Chilli Powder
- Coriander Powder
- 1 Onion
- 1tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp All ground Spice
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Clean and trim the fat from the lamb leg.
- gently loosen the meat from the bone at the top of the leg to season well.
- in a big pan add mustard oil, lukewarm the oil.
- add red chilli paste, turmeric powder, black salt, rock salt, malt vinegar, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin and cinnamon powder, clove powder.
- rub the lamb leg with above marination and let it rest for 24 hours.
- take a oven tray add oil, black cumin seeds, bay leaves and lamb leg.
- take the the remaining marination add yogurt in it and beat it well.
- pour the mixture on lamb leg, cover it with aluminium foil.
- put it in oven and bake for 2 hours at 180 c and let it cook.
- when meat is properly cooked remove it on chopping board and seprate meat from bone put it on tandoor skewers.
- stran the remaining marination in a bowl add butter in it mix it well and apply on meat.
- cook it in tandoor and let it smoke well.
- remove it from skewers, sprinkle chaat masala, butter and lemon juice.
- shred the smoke meat and serve it.
Explore our Popular Stories.