Shrikhand Ki Katli By Ranveer Brar
Shrikhand Ki Katli
Shrikhand Ki Katli or Shrikhand Vadi is a popular Maharashtrian sweet. Here Chef Ranveer Brar makes this sweet katli with hung yoghurt and sugar. Infused with almonds and saffron this delectable sweet is an indulgent treat.Read More
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cup hung curd
- 1 cup shrikhand
- 50 gm almonds
- ½ tsp saffron
- 1 tsp desi ghee
- rose petals
- To make Shrikhand Ki Katli, cook sugar, hunged curd and Shrikhand in a cooking pan.
- Add finely chopped almonds and saffron and let it cook on low heat.
- After it’s cooked, take it out in a plate spread in desi ghee and let it cool down.
- After cooling, cut it into shapes of barfi and decorate the dish with pistachios and rose petals.
- Shrikhand Ki Katli is ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.