Shrikhand By Shazia Khan
Shrikhand is a traditional Indian sweet made from hung curd. Chef Shazia Khan shares a simple and authentic recipe for Shrikhand. Try this recipe at home and enjoy it with puri or roti.Read More
- 1 cup Hung Curd
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Few strands of Saffron soaked in warm milk
- Chopped Almonds for garnish
- Chopped Pistachio for garnish
- Mix curd and powdered sugar together.
- Add saffron soaked in warm milk.
- Mix everything together.
- Shift the mixture in a pingpong bag.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.