Short Bread Cookies By LF Team
Short Bread Cookies
This recipe of the cookie requires just four ingredients. Yes, you read it right. Just four ingredients can make you some yummy short bread cookies. This recipe is a must-try.Read More
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, take the softened butter and sugar. Using an electric beat, whisk the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, add flour, vanilla extract, and the butter mixture.
- Bring the ingredients together to form a dough. Let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- Roll the dough out to a thickness of about 1/2 cm thick and using a round cutter, extract discs.
- Place them on a baking tray and put them in a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once baked, remove and place them on a rack to cool down.
- Dip half the cookie in melted chocolate sauce and let the chocolate set.
- Serve along with coffee.
Explore our Popular Stories.