Shinwari chicken curry By Khushboo Rohit Gupta
Shinwari chicken curry
This chicken curry is one of the easiest chicken curries that i hav ever made....the only time it takes is the time for the chicken to get cooked in a low flame for around 40-45 minutes.....Shinwari happens to be a little district in Afghanistan and this seems to be the way they cook their chicken.Read More
- Chicken 500gm
- Curd 50 gm
- Butter 50 gm
- green cardomom 2 pods (crushed)
- Green chilli 3-4 slit
- black cardomom pod 1
- tomatoes 3 (equal hlf cut)
- cumin, coariander, red chilli powder, garam masala powder , kasoori methhi as per taste
- ginger-garlic paste 30 gm
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Marinate chicken with curd, salt & 2 pods of crushed green cardmom.
- take 50 ml pf butter in a pan, then add 1 black cardomom pod seeds to crackle and the add the marinated chicken and fry till golden in color.
- add ginger-garlic paste , slit green chillies, 1/2 cut all 3 tomatoes, little salt and cover as it is for next 10 min.
- after 10 min, remove the skin of tomatoes in the pan only and smash it with the help of ladle into the pan .
- now add cumin, coriander, red chilli (deggi mirch), garam masala and kasoori methhi to it.
- now cover the lid and cook it for 40-45 min on very low flame and serve hot with pulao, jeera rice or roti.