Sheesh Tabouk Wrap By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Sheesh Tabouk Wrap
Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay’s Sheesh Tabouk Wrap recipe is the answer for your evening hunger pangs. This is a delicious wrap filled with the goodness of chicken and eggs. Try this recipe at home. It never fails to impress.Read More
- 250 gm of chicken breast cubes
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 - 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 1 green chilli
- chopped coriander
- In a bowl, add chicken breast cubes, chopped garlic, cardamom powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, yoghurt and mix it well.
- In a pan, add oil and let it heat. Add the chicken pieces in the skewers. Add the skewers in the pan and let it cook.
- In a bowl, add eggs, chopped green chilli, coriander, red chilli powder and whisk it. In a heated pan, add oil, add the egg mixture and whisk it.
- Heat the tortilla in a pan. Add egg mixture, cooked chicken, green chutney and wrap it.
Explore our Popular Stories.