Sheer-Khurma Ramzan Eid Special By Sharvari's Healthy Kitchen
Sheer-Khurma Ramzan Eid Special
Sheer Khurma is an authentic Muslim recipe, made on Ramzan Eid Festival after 1 month of (Roze) fast. This is very rich and healthy dessert (sweets), & close to my heart that I learnt from my best friend Rubina. So, I'm thankful to Ruby and Eid Mubarak to you and all.Read More
- 1 Litre Milk
- 1 Bowl Vermicelli
- 15 Cashew nuts
- 15 Almonds
- 15 Walnut
- 15 Pistachio
- 7-10 Dates
- ¼ Bowl Sugar
- 2 TSP Poppy seeds (soaked)
- 2 TSP Rice (soaked)
- 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- ¼ TSP Cardamom Powder
- 5-6 tspn Sugar for Caramel
- 10-15 Chironji
- Rose or Kewada water as required.
- Take 1 Litre Milk and keep it for a boil soak all dry nuts and dates in luke warm water for 3-4 hours, then peel & wipe with cloth and then chop fine.
- Soak poppy seeds and rice in warm water and then grind it in to fine paste.
- In a thick kadhai or pan take some ghee and fry all the nuts and dates then add in boiling milk in it.
- Then fry vermicelli in ghee for 1-2 min and add into milk.
- Take remaining of ghee and pour grinded paste in it stir when thick pour it in milk.
- Add cardamom powder and Rosewater or Kewada water in Sheer Khurma.
- And Pour some Sugar Caramel in Sheer Khurma. It give a nice colour and authentic taste in Sheer Khurma.
- Garnish with pistachio and chironji and raisins, dish is ready to serve.