Sham Savera Palak paneer kofte By Sakhi Kitchen
Sham Savera Palak paneer kofte
Different kind of kofta with silky gravyRead More
- Palak 2 bunch, Paneer -150 gms,Tomatoes -4 ,Garlic 12cloves,Corn flour 1Tb sp, malai or cream-1 Tbsp
- Badi elaichi 1 , Javitri ,
- Salt ,.Red chilli powder, Kitchen king masala 1 T spoon each
- Blanch then sauté palak in little oil with garlic Add corn flour to make a dough, Add salt & green cardamom to grated paneerNow make a tight ball of paneer with crushed dry fruits at centre Now cover paneer ball with palak dough then fry till brown crust .
- Heat butter add javitri & large cardamom seeds & puréed tomatoes then simmer for 5 mint ( till rawness of tomatoes gonnow add red chilli powder salt & kitchen king masala & malai or cream After three mints strain silky gravy .
- In a serving dish place gravy first then koftas after cutting in halves with a dash of cream Sham savera is ready .