Sham Savera Palak Paneer Kofta By Sakhi Kitchen
Sham Savera Palak Paneer Kofta
Different palak balls filled with paneer & dry fruitsRead More
- Palak 250 gms paneer 150 gms,tomatoes 4 ,mixed dry fruits chopped ,Corn flour or sattu 1 Tb spoon,lahsun 12 cloves chopped,javitri Badi elaichi & chhoti elaichi Kitchen king masala salt laal mirch powder
- Roast blanched palak with lahsun then cool& add corn flour & make a dough.
- Take grated paneer add salt & elaichi powder & dryfruits then make tight balls Cover these paneer balls with palak dough & make a bigger kofta( filled with paneer)& fry them.
- Take puréed tomatoes & boil with butter javitri salt & badi elaichi after five mint add malai or cream then sieve to make a silky gravy .
- First take graving in the serving dish then put koftas halves (cut horizontallSham savera is ready .