Shallow Fried Paneer Cubes By shrutisha raj
Shallow Fried Paneer Cubes
Shallow Fried Paneer Cubes is a much healthier version and option for weight watchers. It is a protein rich snack and makes you feel full for longer. I used oats flour for coating which is rich in fibre.Read More
- Paneer - 1.5 cups (cut in cubes)
- Capsicum - 1 medium (cut in cubes)
- Onion - 1 medium (cut in cubes)
- Curd - 2 tbsp
- Oats flour - 4-5 tbsp
- Besan - 1.5 tbsp
- Garlic cloves - 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water (as required)
- In a mixing bowl, add paneer cubes, capsicum and onion cubes.
- Add curd, oats flour and besan into it.
- Now, add chopped garlic and all the spices.
- Add a little water and mix it gently.
- Coat each paneer cubes well.
- Heat a tawa or pan, drizzle some oil and place the coated paneer cubes, capsicum and onion.
- Cook all the sides of paneer cubes and other veggies.
- Garnish it with some chopped coriander and serve with chutney or tomato ketchup.