This dessert made of primarily mango, semolina and milk is perfect for those who crave milky treats and mango. Made with simple ingredients, this recipe is a perfect blend of flavours.Read More
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 raw mango
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 tbsp semolina
- 3 cloves
- 1 cup milk
- rose water
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- mint leaves
- Make sugar syrup, peel and chop raw mango into thin slices and add to sugar syrup.
- Heat ghee, add semolina, cloves, milk and stir.
- Add mango slices and syrup in semolina.
- Add rose water and condensed milk and stir till semolina cook.
- Garnish with mango slices and fresh mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.