Shahi malai roll By madhur agrawal
Shahi malai roll
Prepare it with less ingredients and in unique wayRead More
- 200ml milk
- 2 pieces bread
- 50gm khoya
- 20gm malai
- 60+10(powder)gm sugar
- Mix dry fruits (pistachio,almond etc)
- Yellow colour
- 1 silver warq
- Cardamom powder
- Take a pan put the milk in it then start reducing the milk in medium-high flame.
- Put 60gm of sugar or you can adjust it according to your taste and put some cardomom powder.
- When the milk become little thick then switch off the flame and keep it aside for cooling after that put some yellow colour in it .
- Now we need to prepare the stuffing for the roll for that take a small bowl put the khoya,malai and powder sugar to it and mix it well .
- Now take the piece of bread and cut the sides of it and then with the help of rolling pin make a sheet of bread then take the filling and put it in the middle of the bread sheet and spread it in middle then roll the sheet of bread to make the bread roll(apply little water at the end of the roll).
- Now take a less depth bowl put the roll in the middle of it then start pouring the milk on the top of the roll so that roll can absorb the milk so that it become more soft(milk should be cool in temp).
- Now take the silver warq and put it on the top of the roll and little on side for garnish then put some dryfruits on the milk and also on the top of roll.