Shahi Kesar Pulao By Sanjana Dolas
Shahi Kesar Pulao
Different creation with limited ingredients in this lockdown period .It is low fat Shahi Sweet.Read More
- Basmati rice - 150 gms
- Sugar - 100 gms
- Water - 100 ml
- Saffron - 8/9 strands
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Cloves - 3
- Ghee - 1&1/2 tbsp
- Milk - 250 ml
- Pistachio - 7/8
- Almonds - 5/6
- 1.Wash and soak rice for 15 minutes.
- 2.In a heavy bottom vessel put ghee and cloves.
- 3.Add soaked rice and saute for few (2-minutes so that it gets the aroma of cloves.
- 4.Add water , saffron and cook until rice is 80 percent done.
- 5.Add 75 gms sugar and saute.
- 6.Add 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, dry fruits and mix.
- 7.Add ghee and cover for 3-4 minutes.
- 8.Rice will be done after 3-4 minutes . Switch off the flame.
- 9.Boil milk until it reduces to 1/4 of the quantity.
- 10.Add the remaining sugar and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder mix n switch off the flame.
- 11.Set rice in a mould and place it on serving dish.
- 12.Pour rabadi decorate with pistachio and relish.