Shahi Gulkand Kheer By Sharvari's Healthy Kitchen
Shahi Gulkand Kheer
Gulkand Kheer is an innovative and easy to make recipe. It gives amazing taste and also taste like ice-cream so that children loves it. Gulkand makes it healthy and tasty and also give a nice fragrance to kheer. Checkout our YouTube Channel :- https://www.youtube.com/sharvarishealthykitchenRead More
- 500ml of Milk ,
- 2 Cardamom,
- 1 Stick of Cinnamon ,
- ¾ Bowl of Vermicelli (Sevai),
- 1 tbsp of Semolina,
- 6-7 tsp of Sugar,
- 1½ tsp of Clarified Butter (Ghee),
- 2 tbsp of Gulkand ,
- 1 Bowl of Dry fruits (nuts),
- ¼ tsp of Cardamom powder,
- Rose Petals for Garnishing .
- At first take milk in a pot, add two cardamoms and one cinnamon stick in iLet it boil.
- Take half tsp of ghee in a pan and fry semolina in it till it turns golden browKeep it aside then add half tsp of ghee again and roast vermicelli for 1-2 mins and keep it asidThen add remaining ghee in a pan and fry dry fruits.
- Add all fried ingredients in boiling milk.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and boil it for 5-10 mins and turn off the flame.
- Add Gulkand let it cool and garnish with rose petals and refrigerate it until cool.
- Eat and Enjoy.