Sevai Kheer By Vishaka Chavan
This creamy Sevai kheer is delicately flavored with cardamom and full of dried fruits. This is very easy and short time recipe, like within few minutes your dessert is ready.Read More
- Sevai / Vermicelli 1 cup
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup grated khoya
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 4 tsp ghee
- chopped Almond
- chopped Cashew nuts
- Add 4 tsp oil in a pan on a medium high. Once ghee melts down add sevai and roast till gets nice golden color.
- Add dry fruits and saute for a minute.
- Add milk and boil till sevai gets cooked.
- Add sugar and khoya, mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add saffron and cardamom powder. Serve hot or chilled!.