Sevai By Ajay Chopra
Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe for Sevai, a recipe from the tribal heartland. This Sevai has an excellent flavour of jaggery and is perfectly sweet and delicious. This delicacy is made during weddings.Read More
- 200 gm jaggery
- 200 ml of water
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp ghee
- dry fruits
- Soak the jaggery in water.
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, water and prepare a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough into sevai with hands and sundry it.
- Add water in a pan and let it boil.
- Boil the sevai in the pan.
- Strain the jaggery in a bowl.
- Dip the sevai in jaggery syrup and let it soak.
- Garnish with ghee, dry fruits and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.