Sesame Dry Fruits Bites By Aditi Govitrikar
Sesame Dry Fruits Bites
Are you amongst the people who crave for a quick bite in the evening? Here's a recipe that's yummy and filling at the same time. Sesame dry fruit bites is a healthy combination of assorted dry fruits and dates that will satiate your taste buds without adding to the calories.Read More
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup seedless dates
- 1 cup prunes
- 1 cup golden apricots
- 1 cup almonds
- Roast the sesame seeds in a hot pan.
- Once roasted, transfer the seeds to a bowl.
- In another bowl, take some chopped seedless dates, prunes and apricots.
- Mix well.
- Grind some almonds in a blender.
- Add this to the dry fruit mixture and mix well again.
- Make small balls using the mixture.
- Coat the balls with roasted sesame seeds.
- Transfer it to a serving plate.
- Sesame Dry Fruit Bites is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.