Senbei Rice Crackers By Shipra Khanna
Senbei Rice Crackers
Are you also the one who is always wondering what to serve with a piping hot cup of Green Tea? Well, we are here to help. This Japanese Rice Cracker recipe, which can be made with minimal effort, tastes best when served with Green Tea. Do give it a try!Read More
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice flour
- Salt and Water
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable seasoning
- 1 tbsp shichimi togarashi
- 1 nori sheet
- In a bowl, add boiled rice, rice flour, salt as per taste, oil, soya sauce. Add vegetable seasoning and mix it. Add water and make a batter.
- On the butter paper, add the rice mixture, fold it from the sides and roll it out. Microwave it for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Season the crackers with shichimi togarashi. Use nori sheet for plating and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.