Hummus is a traditional Middle Eastern dip that is served along with Arabic bread and / or grilled meat. It is usually made of boiled chickpeas (kabuli chana) and other ingredients. So this is a fusion style hummus made of roasted seaweed sheets. Enjoy as a dip or spread on sandwiches / parathas.Read More
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas (Kabuli Chana)
- 15-20 roasted seaweed sheets
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1/4 cup coriander roots
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2-3 tbsp. cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 2 pinches of pepper powder
- salt to taste
- extra boiled chickpeas, seaweed and olive oil to garnish
- Blend together all the above mentioned ingredients to a smooth paste. Add some water if required.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with some boiled chickpeas, seaweed and olive oil. Serve as a dip along with some veggie crudites, chips, tacos, croutons, tortillas or as a spread on sandwiches / parathas.