Schezwan Noodles By Ripu Daman Handa
Here comes the recipe of popular Schezwan noodles. It can be served without any accompaniments too.Read More
- 100 gm boiled noodles
- 1½ cup water
- 8 to 10 dry deseeded red chillies
- 5 to 6 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 4 to 5 red chillies dry
- 2 peeled carrots
- 1 sliced onion
- 4 to 8 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 to 3 celery sprigs
- 2 tbsp chilli water
- 2 sliced baby corn
- 2 to 3 green chillies
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- spring onion greens
- Heat water in a pan and add a few deseeded red chillies. In another pan, heat oil and sauté dry chillies in it. Pour this into a bowl.
- In a blender, add a few red chillies, black pepper powder, salt and a little chilli oil. Mix these well.
- In a pan, add a little chilli oil. Saute chopped ginger celery and red chilli paste.
- Stir it with pepper powder salt and water.
- Transfer this Schezwan sauce to a bowl.
- In the pan, pour a little more chilli oil.
- Saute chopped ginger garlic, onion, carrot, baby corn and green bell pepper.
- Add boiled noodles into this mixture with Schezwan sauce chopped green chillies.
- Once cooked, transfer it to a serving dish.
- Garnish it with chopped spring onion.
- Serve it hot with Schezwan sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.