Sauteed Sausages By Rahul Banerjee
Are you bored of having regular sausages in your breakfast or snacks? Chef Rahul Banerjee has a solution for you. This is a simple recipe. These Sauteed Sausages are a burst of flavours that will make you drool over.Read More
- 6-7 chicken sausages
- 1 & ½ tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Cut the sausages into four parts.
- Heat a pan and add butter to it.
- Add grated ginger, chopped garlic, green chillies, onions and sauté till they are brown in colour.
- Add tomato ketchup, soya sauce and some more butter.
- Add little bit of water and let it sizzle for a while.
- Now add the cut sausages to it and stir them.
- Lastly add salt & pepper to taste, stir again and put off the flame.
- Serve the Sautéed Sausages with a dash of oregano on top.
Explore our Popular Stories.