Sauted Black Olives with Tomato By LF Team
Sauted Black Olives with Tomato
Are you looking for a tasty and quick snack to carry during your weekend sojourn? Try this recipe of Sauteed Black Olives with Tomato. These bite-sized appetisers of black olives and tomatoes with toasted multigrain bread are super enjoyable.Read More
- 2 bread
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup tomatoes
- black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh chopped parsley leaves
- Toast multigrain bread slices and keep it aside.
- Cut the toasted bread into small square shapes.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add chopped garlic, black olives, chopped tomatoes, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley.
- Saute them well.
- Put the mixture over the square-shaped toasted bread.
- Sauted black olives with tomatoes is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.