Sattu Tomato Salad By Pankaj Bhadouria
Sattu Tomato Salad
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for a unique and healthy salad - Sattu Tomato Salad. Sattu flour is known for its nutritional benefits. Chef Pankaj’s addition of sattu to the tomato and green peas salad makes it healthier and more delicious.Read More
- 1/2 cup sattu
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp red chilli pickle masala
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 lemon juice
- pink salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 8 - 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup peas
- In a bowl, add sattu, chopped onion, green chillies, red chilli pickle masala.
- Add chopped ginger, lemon juice, pink salt as per taste, chopped garlic and mix it well.
- Scoop out the inner part of cherry tomatoes.
- Stuff the tomato with Sattu mixture.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, a pinch of asafoetida, cumin seeds and mix it.
- Add peas and toss it.
- Add finely chopped green chillies, pink salt as per taste and toss again.
- Serve the Sattu Tomato Salad hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.