Sattu Cheesecake By Gautam Mehrishi
You make have tried a chocolate cheesecake or a blueberry cheesecake. But have you ever tried a sattu cheesecake? Chef Gautam Mehrishi shares the recipe for a yummy Sattu Cheesecake that will make you drool.Read More
- For crust
- 1 cup sattu flour
- 1 cup apple paste
- almond milk
- For cake batter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 - 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp sattu flour
- 4 cup greek yoghurt
- For garnish
- basil leaves
- vanilla essence
- To make the crust, in a bowl, add sattu flour, apple paste almond milk and mix it.
- Spread the crust in a cake mould.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 190'C to 200'C for 6 - 7 minutes.
- For the cake batter, in a bowl, add eggs and beat it well.
- Add castor sugar, vanilla essence, corn starch, sattu flour, greek yoghurt and mix it well.
- Take the crust out from the oven and dock it using a knife.
- Pour the batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 22 minutes.
- Deep freeze the cheesecake for 2 1/2 hours.
- Unmould the cake.
- Heat the knife with a blow torch and cut the piece of cake.
- Garnish with vanilla essence and dry basil leaves and, Sattu Cheesecake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.